Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bundle Monster Lotus Mat Review


Happy Saturday loves! Today I have the Bundle Monster Lotus Mat to review. It's a large, silicone mat you can use for many things like making decals, testing stamping combinations, swatching, mixing colors, and protecting the surface of your workspace. 



Here are some decals I made.



OPI I Manicure for Beads and stamping decals made with Mundo de Unas Black, MoYou London Explorer 27 plate, and filled with OPI Spare Me a French Quarter, OPI Rich Girls & Po-Boys, and OPI I'm Sooo Swamped


OPI Crawfishin' for a Compliment and stamping decals made with Mundo de Unas White, MoYou London Explorer 03 plate, and filled with OPI Got Myself into a Jam-balaya, OPI She's a Bad Muffuletta, and OPI Suzi Nails New Orleans


The sizes of the nails on the mat are kind of massive.

Overall, I love the mat. I have it on my nail desk now. It works great for decals and protecting my work space surface and is easily cleaned with acetone and cotton. The only thing I would change is make the sizes of the nails on the mat smaller since it doesn't give you a realistic idea of what the decal will actually look like on your nail. Other than that it's great! You can purchase the mat here for $13.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com