Monday, January 18, 2016

OPI GelColor Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel

Good morning! Today I have another polish from the OPI Hello Kitty Collection to share. I wanted to do a quick mani on New Year's Eve and I read reviews that said this one in regular nail polish was 2 coats. Well this one in gel took me 4 coats and I was rushing to get ready and ended up with no nail art ='[ It's still a cute color and it matched my Hello Kitty onesie I wore for the party, but I would have loved to have Hello Kitty nail art to go with it.


1 comment:

  1. It's a pretty color, but I understand what you mean about the nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com