Sunday, May 17, 2015

OPI Sheer Tints Gradient & PUEEN 08

Hey friends! I almost wasn't going to post this mani because all my pics with the bottle kept coming out crappy and the stamped stars look like blobs, but I decided to share it anyways because I spent so much time trying to get a good pic of it. I used a base of Glam Polish Now You See Me and then did a gradient using all 4 OPI Sheer Tints: Be Magentale With Me, I'm Never Amberrassed, I Can't Teal You Like Me, and Don't Violet Me Down. Then I stamped using PUEEN 08 in Mundo de Unas Black. I'm not sure why the stars look like blobs because they looked really clear on the stamping plate. I wonder if it has anything to do with the sheer tints--anyone else encounter this issue when stamping over them? 


1 comment:

  1. I don't know either but it's still such a pretty manicure! Love the base!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com