Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mint & White Christmas Sweater Nails

YAY I made it to Saturday! This has been one of the longest weeks ever. Worked 68 hours this week and saying I'm pooped is an understatement. What's worse is that I was supposed to have a couple weeks off from work for winter break, but now I will be on call. Waaah there goes playtime for my nails. Oh well, at least I have some posts saved up that I was able to do over the Thanksgiving break.

Today I have some Christmas sweater nails! I know you've probably seen a ton, but how could I go through the holidays without doing some? I used Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip and stamped using MoYou London Festive 04 in Mundo de Unas White. The glitter is Zoya Tomoko. You can't tell from the photo, but I turned this all into to gel using Gelibility! I've been wearing this mani for the past 2 weeks and I'm ready to remove it today with my new Steam-Off gel removal system from The Painted Nail! I'll be reviewing Gelibility and the Steam-Off gel removal system in future posts. Keep your eyes peeled!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely nails, I'm such a sucker for mint green! Cannot believe they lasted to weeks, gelibility seems great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! Yup it was chip free for the entire 2 weeks I wore it <3

      Delete
  2. awesome design and colors! love the green with maple leafs design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the minty green colored polish, two weeks and still looking perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com