Saturday, October 25, 2014

Purple Sugar Skulls

Greetings to all of you spooktacular people! Halloween is fast approaching and I'm just getting around to posting some Halloween themed manicures. I did this one a couple weeks ago and I really loved how it turned out. I've waited almost a whole year to use this plate, but it was worth the wait. Here's OPI Skating On Thin Ice-land stamped using MoYou London Artist 11 in Mundo de Unas 21. The glitter is Zoya Pixie Dust Carter. I purchased my first Zoya Pixie Dust polishes about a month ago and so far I'm loving them! My next couple manicures will feature pixie dust polishes because I'm hooked!





2 comments:

  1. This is incredibly pretty! I love the use of purple. It's one of my favorite colors. Zoya Carter is an amazing color. I need to wear it again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a bunch of mundo minis (read: 10) and i sure hope that purple is one that i picked!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com