Sunday, December 15, 2013

Serum No. 5--Swatches & Review

Hey lacqueristas! Today I have some Serum No. 5 swatch spam to show you today. Serum No. 5 is an indie brand that is 3-free and all of the polish is hand-mixed in small batches. Every month, Victoria donates 20% of her profits to charity. She specializes in glow-in-the-dark polishes. Today I have her 2013 Holiday Collection and then 2 additional polishes from her core line. I'll show you the 2 non-holiday polishes first and then the 8 from her Holiday Collection.


Day Glow--3 coats. Wow check out the glow on this baby! 


Sky Lights--1 coat over black. 

And now for the holiday polishes:


Friendly Tiffs--3 coats. Slightly gritty formula. 


Snow in Love--3 coats. Such a cute holiday polish and it has a nice, strong glow. 


Luxe So Good--2 coats. Strong linear holo effect. Smooth formula and it could be a one coater if you're careful. 


Gild Free--3 coats. I really love this one!


Girl's BFF--2 coats over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.


Girl's Gotta Eat--2 over OPI All I Want for Christmas is OPI


Final Countdown--2 coats over black. The glow on this one was the weakest of the bunch.


Holly Dazed--1 coat over white. Easy application, no fishing required.

My favorites are Luxe So Good, Snow in Love, and Gild Free. You can purchase these polishes here from Serum No. 5's online shop. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com