Monday, July 8, 2013

China Glaze Aquadelic with China Glaze Techno Gradient

Hi loves! I've been too busy to do my nails lately. Last week was 4th of July stuff, this weekend I went to Island Reggae Fest at Great America, and then now I'm getting ready to go camping this weekend for my 2 year wedding anniversary. Not to mention I have to study for my RN licensure exam coming up, eek! I had the equivalent of writer's block with my nails over the weekend so here's what ended up happening when I ran out of time lol. I used China Glaze Aquadelic and did a glitter gradient using China Glaze Techno. These 2 may have actually been untrieds so at least this mani was not a complete disappointment. Hope everyone had a good weekend!



4 comments:

  1. This is not a disappointment at all! I love the turquoise and holo combo :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination! The glitters are really pretty (:
    You seem so busy - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so subtle and so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com