Wednesday, June 13, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 13: Animal Print

When I think of animal print, I right away think of leopard or zebra print. As you can see, I tried to stay away from that and decided to do peacock print for my animal print nails today. I have seen so many beautiful peacock inspired nails, but my favorite has been this one by The Polished Perfectionist. I decided to  recreate hers for today's challenge. I still like hers better, but I'm pretty happy with how these turned out! I used a base of China Glaze Holly and then did a gradient using China Glaze Holly, China Glaze First Mate, and China Glaze Grape Pop. I stamped using BM 212 in China Glaze Passion. I added dots in Zoya Ivanka, Zoya Charla, and Zoya Mimi.



5 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com