Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Colors of the Wind Inspired

Goodmorning! Today I have a Pocahontas/Colors of the Wind inspired mani. I'm thinking of maybe entering this one or my Metallic Multicolor Stamping mani for Bundle Monsters contest, but I'm having trouble deciding.  For this I used a base of China Glaze White Out and then sponged on China Glaze: Electric Beat, Dance Baby, Sunshine Pop, Kinetic Candy, Gothic Lolita and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac and Snappy Sorbet. I stamped using BM 214 in Konad White. I thought this turned out pretty good based on what I had in my head lol. Can you ladies please help me pick which one to enter? (A or B in the last photo)



(Here's what my base looked like before stamping)

Help me choose which one I should enter into Bundle Monster's contest, A or B?


20 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the color combo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!

    I Think you mistakenly added the last picture from last post. lol...

    But that rainbow with white stamping is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome! I really can't decide which one I like better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BOTH, but I think A is the winner. Seriously gorgeous manicures here, but A is just spectacular IMO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for entering #A - no doubt about it....That one is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love A! Both are stunning, but I really enjoy this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty both of them, but like I said on fb B stands out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. UG it's SO hard to choose! These are the opposite of each other one is edgy and sexy with the black and metallic and the other one is so light and lovely with it's Spring colors! I love both of them BUT I am drawn to the metallic!!!!! Great job as always Natalie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are beauties, but I would go with A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are SO pretty! I'd have to say A though! I just love the light, springy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are gorgeous. I'd go with A. It shows of your sponging and your stamping, and the colours are perfect for the season :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the feathers!! Totally stealing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. pocahontas is my favorite movie! i loveee these nails. i choose A

    ReplyDelete
  14. definitely this mani natalie!! it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A is it!!! FAB!


    Just stumbled on your blog from your Essie Overboard collections swatches. Love the colors your chose for your blog. Very nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - I am in love with that first one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com