Friday, January 13, 2012

OPI Mod About You and RA 119

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I did these nails today and honestly, so many things went wrong! I'm not very superstitious, but I kinda feel like it was bad luck =[ I smudged my nails countless times and I totally spilled a bottle of polish all over the floor--first time that's ever happened! I almost gave up on these, but decided to power through it and finish. I used O.P.I. Mod About You for the base color. I stamped using RA 119 in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink and Konad Princess Apple Green. I added some yellow to the flowers with China Glaze Lemon Fizz. Lastly, I added orange dots using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed. Hope it turned out okay despite the mishaps!




18 comments:

  1. Very pretty, here comes the spring & summer!!! Lovely to see some pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I haven't tried multicoloured stamping before but you may have just inspired me to :-) Sorry to hear about your bad luck :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design it looks like hand painted flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Totally luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cool manicure for spring. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I bought nail art lens cause I want to try jazzing up my stamping like this! I love this. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We got 5 inches of snow over the past 2 days so this in an incredibly refreshing--hold on there is hope for Spring mani to me!!!! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies! Haha yes I couldn't wait til Spring =] Glad you all ended up liking it because it was a pain in the butt for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! i love this pink and the flowers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very pretty mani. Love all the colours you included in the flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO adorable! I love it! The design and colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Friday the 13th was a mess too, but I think your manicure is so pretty! I love the colors that you used!! Didn't even recognize the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply beautiful! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it, nice. Welcome to my blog. Nail art step by step. http:// nail-artbyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com