Thursday, July 14, 2011

China Glaze Recycle and BM 208

So this is my first time trying a scheduled post. I decided to schedule this for my wedding day (today) so I can say hi to all my lovely followers =] Hope it works! Here's Auntie Jen's mani I did at the 'nail party' I went to about a week and a half ago. She used China Glaze Recycle and I stamped using BM 208 in Konad White. I actually love how there's a couple inverted images on the new BM plates because it makes it super easy to do an accent nail. Hope everyone liked the guest nails througout the week! Now I'm going to disappear on my honeymoon for a bit I'll miss everyone =]


9 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a PRETTY manicure. I love bold nail designs and this jumps out at you. I have to try this one out!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love this! Its absolutely amazing! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your rings!! They are absolutely beautiful. Have a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! i hope you have a lovely wedding and an even lovlier honeymoon :)
    congrats!
    and there should be nail mail waiting for you from me when you return!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your wedding! Have a romantic honeymoon =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, thanks, thanks to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp and your nail's ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com