Friday, June 17, 2011

Color Club Feelin' Groovy & BM 209

I got this neon green Color Club from their Poptastic collection. I'd have to say, this is such a beautiful collection with tons of bright colors perfect for summer. I might just get the rest of the entire collection. I'm always hesitant with neons because they usually tend to dry matte and chip very quickly. So far I've used 2 of these neons and they have a great formula that dries shiny. Here I used 3 coats of Feelin' Groovy. I stamped with BM 209 in Konad White and then in Konad Sky Pearl to get a layered effect and make the blue show up a little more. Sorry if the photos look a bit washed out.



10 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the stamping over it! It looks a bit science-y!
    The neon green looks very bright.. I wish we had enough sun over here to make that worth it! Every time I come up with a nice bright colour, it starts raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you double stamped here! I tried usin this stamp vertically down my nail and had a hard time centering it... This effect is really really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stamping, looks so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamping too! It's very eye catching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love the lime green:D If you like that color you'll love "In the Lime Light" by China Glaze. Check it out on my blog paintmeprettyhjc.blogspot.com THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you!
    http://samariums-swatches.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-tag-whats-in-your-purse.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Yes, this is hands down the best bright green ever! Love, love, LOVE it! This was my first time double stamping, but I too think the effect is awesome. Everyone should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com