Saturday, April 30, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream & OPI Black Shatter

Whee I finally tried out OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection and I have to say i LOVE it! It is pretty sheer, but I used 3 coats and it looks great. It dries really bumpy so a topcoat is needed. It's sooo sparkly though it's hard not to love it.





I decided to only use black shatter on half of the nail because Teenage Dream is so pretty I didn't want to cover it all up. I got the sideswipe idea from LOVE4NAILS on YouTube. She's able to do the sideswipe freehand, but for my mani I did use tape. I also added a line of silver glitter to add more sparkle!

5 comments:

  1. I'm still debating if I should buy this color. I like it on your Mani so much more than the one I did earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you can always borrow mine again. I think you should get it though, I'll let you know when I make an order somewhere, so it'll be cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I've been seeing lots of Teenage Dream/Black Shatter manis, and I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com